Akatsuki Forever, The Official Akatsuki - Pain Forum

Join Akatsuki Forever, the first Akatsuki - Pain forum, More Fun And Secret Posts Will Be Revealed!

Plus, the forum contains exclusive anime wallpapers, join to see them!

Akatsuki Forever, The Official Akatsuki - Pain Forum

((Akatsuki Forever)) Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace., Welcome to the first Akatsuki - Pain forum, you will find the biggest Akatsuki and Pain fans right here, SHINRA TENSEI!

HomeMemberlistUsergroupsGamesFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Jutsu List For Village Hidden In The Stars

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deadman
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Feudal Lords Headmaster

Location : The eternal flame of life that cannot be extinguished, the origin of which cannot be explained!

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu List For Village Hidden In The Stars   Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:58 pm

Jutsus Approved!
Back to top Go down
http://www.akatsukiforever.com
Deadman
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Feudal Lords Headmaster

Location : The eternal flame of life that cannot be extinguished, the origin of which cannot be explained!

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu List For Village Hidden In The Stars   Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:40 pm

1- No need for the percentage of chakra that you use up! (put that for lvl 5 jutsus only).

2- The jutsus you posted are nicely done, i'll edit them, then i'll post my approval.

3- No one has misunderstood the rules, you just confused your selves with the percentage thing!

good job both of you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.akatsukiforever.com
TakeTheCake
Academy Graduate

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu List For Village Hidden In The Stars   Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:55 am

Was there something about amount of chakra character posseses and how can he increase his chakra? I am a bit lost between all those rules
Back to top Go down
Darkninja
Academy Graduate

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu List For Village Hidden In The Stars   Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:30 am

Also note any moves above level 5 can only be used by a KG, Hokage, and select few with proper training. Goes even for me!! XD
Back to top Go down
Darkninja
Academy Graduate

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu List For Village Hidden In The Stars   Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:08 am

TakeTheCake wrote:
Something is not right. Example there is ninja A, he uses some jutsu like Shadow clone, so 2 seconds uses up 3% of his chakra, then there is ninja B, he has twice as more chakra then ninja A, but still, for Shadow clone he uses 3% of chakra, it means he uses twice more chakra then ninja A for the same jutsu. Doesn't seem fare if you know what I mean

I know im confused myself i didn't really understand the sheet set up for that part and i couldnt pm anyone so hopefully they'll let me know whats wrong. But if it helps what i mean is thats how much chakra is used when using that one jutsu but im bout to go back and see if i can make it more clear.
Back to top Go down
TakeTheCake
Academy Graduate

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu List For Village Hidden In The Stars   Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:29 am

Orrr? Maybe all ninja has same amount of chakra? Or persentage of chakra has no limit? I mean, ninja can have 100%, 150% or 400% of chakra. How does it work?
Back to top Go down
TakeTheCake
Academy Graduate

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu List For Village Hidden In The Stars   Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:27 am

Something is not right. Example there is ninja A, he uses some jutsu like Shadow clone, so 2 seconds uses up 3% of his chakra, then there is ninja B, he has twice as more chakra then ninja A, but still, for Shadow clone he uses 3% of chakra, it means he uses twice more chakra then ninja A for the same jutsu. Doesn't seem fare if you know what I mean
Back to top Go down
Darkninja
Academy Graduate

PostSubject: Jutsu List For Village Hidden In The Stars   Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:35 am

- Jutsu Name: Fire Style: Star Strike Jutsu
- Type and Level: level 2
- Strength: Earth lv 2 or less
- Weakness: Wind lv 3 or more
- Range: Mid Range
- Duration: This jutsu lasts for only one turn which can give off 3 to 6 shots.
- Description: Like the fire ball jutsu this one is also a projectile attack but instead of being breathed from the users mouth it is shot from their hands. It first envelops the users hands in the same bright light as a star and is then ready to be hurled at its target.
- Hand Seals: 3
- Chakra: 4 seconds.

- Jutsu Name: Ninja ART: Star Struck Jutsu
- Type and Level: Level 3
- Strength: N/A
- Weakness: N/A
- Range: Close Range
- Duration: 15 seconds
- Description: A fast barrage of kicks and punches that lifts the opponent into the air with each hit that connects.
- Hand Seals: N/A
- Chakra: N/A

- Jutsu Name: Earth Style: Mountain Slide Jutsu
- Type and Level: Level 4
- Strength: Earth and Water lv 3 or less
- Weakness: Fire and Lightning lv 3 or more
- Range: Long Range
- Duration: 30 second
- Description: Summons a 30 foot towering mountain, place one hand on the mountain creates a rock slide. If combined with a water jutsu its creates a mud slide instead.
- Hand Seals: 4
- Chakra: 10 Seconds.

- Jutsu Name: Earth Style: Earth Clone Jutsu
- Type and Level: Level 2
- Range: Close Range
- Duration: 1 minute
- Description: The same as a normal shadow clone but is an earth type, you create clones made out of soil.
- Hand Seals: 1
- Chakra: 2 seconds.

Jutsu Name: Ninja Art: Cosmic Flare Jutsu
- Type and Level: Level 4
- Strength: Earth lv 3 or less
- Weakness: N/A
- Range: Med
- Duration: 1 turn, 1 shot
- Description: Creates a cosmic flare in the center of the palm that is then thrown trapping the target in a ball of bright light, after clasping their hands together the target then implodes.

If the target is lv 4 or higher then it on does minor damage given there rank over the others but if their level or rank is lower than the jutsu's move it causes major damage not life threatening damage
- Hand Seals: 5
- Chakra: 10 seconds.

- Jutsu Name: Earth Style: Piller Wall Devestaion Exolpotion
- Type and Level: Earth level 5
- Range: Med
- Duration: 1 Minute
- Description: Summones four tall pill walls that surround the enemy without escape then with the opponent trapped the four pillars crush them rendering them immobalized. Then with the clasp of the user's hands they then exploed into a ball of fire.
- Hand Seals: 5
- Chakra: 20 seconds uses 80% of chakra

*Depending on rank each move can be more powerful and require less time to use but still requires the same amount of chakra*

[Approved by Deadman]

Last edited by Darkninja on Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu List For Village Hidden In The Stars   

Back to top Go down

Jutsu List For Village Hidden In The Stars
Page 1 of 1