Akatsuki Forever, The Official Akatsuki - Pain Forum
New skins... Tendo10

Join Akatsuki Forever, the first Akatsuki - Pain forum, More Fun And Secret Posts Will Be Revealed!

Plus, the forum contains exclusive anime wallpapers, join to see them!
New skins... Tendo10

Join Akatsuki Forever, the first Akatsuki - Pain forum, More Fun And Secret Posts Will Be Revealed!

Plus, the forum contains exclusive anime wallpapers, join to see them!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

((Akatsuki Forever)) Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace., Welcome to the first Akatsuki - Pain forum, you will find the biggest Akatsuki and Pain fans right here, SHINRA TENSEI!

HomeGamesLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New skins...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deadman
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Deadman

Location : The eternal flame of life that cannot be extinguished, the origin of which cannot be explained!

New skins... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New skins...   New skins... EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:26 am

We were the most active forum of all forumotion forums a few months ago, but we faced a sudden member absence after a long period of continuous success!

I was really shocked when i saw the activeness chart and diagram... i mean we where at the very top and our points were increasing in a crazy way!

and suddenly all our members quit the internet and focused on school and real life... I hope we recruit more net surfers to revive this great forum.

Even my Admins are starting to get bored and they rarely open their panels!!!

So I've made a very important decision!!!
Now I need our current members to focus on recruiting members instead of posting, and I've assigned many huge rewards for recruiters!!!

- Anyone who recruits more than 10 Members will be rewarded with Reputation, Forum Money and possibly a New Rank!

- Anyone who recruits more than 20 Members (at least 5 of them are highly active) will be rewarded with the previous rewards and GETS A RANK OF HIS OWN CHOOSING... Plus! He Will Become An ANBU!!!

- Anyone who recruits 10 highly active members (who post at least 50 posts) will be assigned as a Mod!

- Mods and Super Mods who recruit active members will be promoted to a Quasi-Admin and Unlock some secret Ranks and REP bars to themselves!!

*Just Remember:

- Members should be active (not just bots you make to get the reward), and active means to post good in the forum and participate in it's activities.

- Try to invite people from Naruto forums around the internet.

- If you know people who are fed up with their current forum and seeks better forum opportunities, INVITE THEM STRAIT AWAY! and tell them about the easy rewards I give.

Good Luck To All Members
Back to top Go down
http://www.akatsukiforever.com
Nagato
Child of Prophecy
Child of Prophecy
Nagato

New skins... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New skins...   New skins... EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:24 pm

Members suddenly became inactive, well i guess we should be recruiting more active members.
Back to top Go down
King of Hell
Academy Graduate
King of Hell

New skins... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New skins...   New skins... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 9:46 pm

Oh, so this place is more active on holidays?
Back to top Go down
Deadman
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Deadman

Location : The eternal flame of life that cannot be extinguished, the origin of which cannot be explained!

New skins... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New skins...   New skins... EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:27 am

members are rarely active on the internet... we're waiting 4 their holidays so they could roll again!
Back to top Go down
King of Hell
Academy Graduate
King of Hell

New skins... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New skins...   New skins... EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 11:12 pm

Hmmm, I see. Well that's a bummer. Do you have another forum that might be more active? This one obviously isn't active right now.Sad
Back to top Go down
Deadman
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Deadman

New skins... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New skins...   New skins... EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:01 am

A supreme idea...

But unfortunately it isn't possible, if you haven't realized this forum isn't a VBulletin Forum, I made it look like VBulletin to attract members, but that won't change the fact that it isn't!

Back to top Go down
King of Hell
Academy Graduate
King of Hell

New skins... Empty
PostSubject: New skins...   New skins... EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:49 pm

I think it would be a good idea to hire some graphics artists and make more skins to choose from. That way if someone is bored of this one they have others to choose from. Also with Graphics artists they could make more banners and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New skins... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New skins...   New skins... Empty

Back to top Go down

New skins...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Akatsuki Forever, The Official Akatsuki - Pain Forum :: Your Voice :: Any Ideas?-
Jump to: