Akatsuki Forever, The Official Akatsuki - Pain Forum
Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! Tendo10

Join Akatsuki Forever, the first Akatsuki - Pain forum, More Fun And Secret Posts Will Be Revealed!

Plus, the forum contains exclusive anime wallpapers, join to see them!
Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! Tendo10

Join Akatsuki Forever, the first Akatsuki - Pain forum, More Fun And Secret Posts Will Be Revealed!

Plus, the forum contains exclusive anime wallpapers, join to see them!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

((Akatsuki Forever)) Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace., Welcome to the first Akatsuki - Pain forum, you will find the biggest Akatsuki and Pain fans right here, SHINRA TENSEI!

HomeGamesLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ideas!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+6
TakeTheCake
Darkninja
Zenon2000
Kisame
Deadman
The Demon Shukaku
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Deadman
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Deadman

Location : The eternal flame of life that cannot be extinguished, the origin of which cannot be explained!

Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas!!!!!!!!!!!   Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:53 am

i like your ideas....

how about you guys give your ideas in other threads, i don't like to see many topics in 1 thread.

*click*
Back to top Go down
http://www.akatsukiforever.com
Yang Yang
Training With Sensie
Training With Sensie
Yang Yang

Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas!!!!!!!!!!!   Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:39 am

by the way, i like the new purple things on the forum. maybe we should change font colors as well. you know green is not akatsuki. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Great Samehada Wielder Silent Assassin
Kisame

Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas!!!!!!!!!!!   Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 5:20 am

Yang Yang wrote:
Kisame wrote:
i actually like that idea what should it be called if it happens ?

i dunno. maybe a library or a bookstore or something. i'm not good at naming things.

lets just call it THE LIBRARY. then under it would be Comic Books, Manga, Cartoons, Anime, Reviews. We can put DragonBalls and Bleach and Naruto, etc...under Manga and Anime of The Library. It'll be a lot more organized in there. i think.

oh and we should have a gaming zone or something. for video games Rolling Eyes just like the library, we can write our reviews there and you know talk to all gamers and challenge them. Smile

Brillant idea i must say
Back to top Go down
http://shadowtemple.forumotion.com/
Yang Yang
Training With Sensie
Training With Sensie
Yang Yang

Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas!!!!!!!!!!!   Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:56 am

Kisame wrote:

i dunno. maybe a library or a bookstore or something. i'm not good at naming things.

lets just call it THE LIBRARY. then under it would be Comic Books, Manga, Cartoons, Anime, Reviews. We can put DragonBalls and Bleach and Naruto, etc...under Manga and Anime of The Library. It'll be a lot more organized in there. i think.

oh and we should have a gaming zone or something. for video games Rolling Eyes just like the library, we can write our reviews there and you know talk to all gamers and challenge them. Smile
Back to top Go down
Taker369
ANBU Captin
ANBU Captin
Taker369

Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas!!!!!!!!!!!   Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 6:28 pm

a new sub topic forum with other animes/manga and comics would be sweet but we can do better a seprate forum for all one for other anime , one for comic books and comic book movies and the and the personal reviews i could really get into that
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Kisame

Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas!!!!!!!!!!!   Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:43 pm

Yang Yang wrote:
we should have a sub forum for other web comics/manga. and other cartoons and anime as well. you know, sort of other stuffs that we want others to also read or watch. we can write our own personal reviews on them.

and also someone should somehow do some tweaking on this forum's layout. its kinda messy and not that user-friendly in my opinion. and yeah spell check everything. Smile

Back to top Go down
Raging Lycan
War Councilman
War Councilman
Raging Lycan

Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas!!!!!!!!!!!   Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:06 am

I have an idea....

Say that we have sub forums for each village. Like we would have a village and then threads under that.
(just for an example)

~Village Hidden in the Sand Storm
- Training Field(s)
- Kage's Office
- Co-Kage's office
- Sand Academy
- Village Entrance(or Gate)
- Village Market

Just to put it out there. I know it would take a lot of work and time, but it could work and make navigation a lot easier within the villages.
Back to top Go down
Yang Yang
Training With Sensie
Training With Sensie
Yang Yang

Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas!!!!!!!!!!!   Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:16 am

we should have a sub forum for other web comics/manga. and other cartoons and anime as well. you know, sort of other stuffs that we want others to also read or watch. we can write our own personal reviews on them.

and also someone should somehow do some tweaking on this forum's layout. its kinda messy and not that user-friendly in my opinion. and yeah spell check everything. Smile
Back to top Go down
Deadman
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Deadman

Location : The eternal flame of life that cannot be extinguished, the origin of which cannot be explained!

Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas!!!!!!!!!!!   Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:17 pm

NARUTARD93 wrote:
Kisame wrote:
since were gonna be technically going live soon as a big forum i suggest people should give us more ideas so when it happens we can crush the viz site and there fail members Twisted Evil
If you're expecting a large amount of members to coming in from that site, chances are most of them will want to continue the village system. The war system over there isn't the greatest and I think we can do better.

- The War System is just a game for anyone who wants to have fun!
And the war system is perfectly done so it could fill all your needs without boring or annoying the players!
NVF have over complicated the system and the player has to read too many threads and to follow too many rules (but now they are starting a new one).

- And I don't think you have read anything to judge the system, I think you should be more helpful or I might get crossed with you Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
NARUTARD93
Ninja Academy Student
NARUTARD93

Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas!!!!!!!!!!!   Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 8:41 am

Kisame wrote:
since were gonna be technically going live soon as a big forum i suggest people should give us more ideas so when it happens we can crush the viz site and there fail members Twisted Evil
If you're expecting a large amount of members to coming in from that site, chances are most of them will want to continue the village system. The war system over there isn't the greatest and I think we can do better.
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Kisame

Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas!!!!!!!!!!!   Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:44 pm

Back to top Go down
TakeTheCake
Academy Graduate
TakeTheCake

Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas!!!!!!!!!!!   Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:21 am

Darkninja wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong but we can't call this an rp website if there's no rp section right? So i suggest we add an rp section in the ninja world so we can post multiple rp threads and do some role-playing.

There will be that BETA thing.. And is it possible to change the nick? I would get Deidara
Back to top Go down
Darkninja
Academy Graduate
Darkninja

Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas!!!!!!!!!!!   Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 10:48 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong but we can't call this an rp website if there's no rp section right? So i suggest we add an rp section in the ninja world so we can post multiple rp threads and do some role-playing.
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Kisame

Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas!!!!!!!!!!!   Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:46 pm

Zenon2000 wrote:
i have an idea, make promossions for new beta members
i like that
Back to top Go down
Zenon2000
Genin
Genin
Zenon2000

Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas!!!!!!!!!!!   Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:37 pm

i have an idea, make promossions for new beta members
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Kisame

Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas!!!!!!!!!!!   Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 3:26 pm

i got a few ideas we should try out.

1. is there a way to make sure posts dont count in the off topic area ? if so i think we should make sure that happens.

2. we should have some poeple be in charge of the anbu when you 2 big mods arent around and the anbu and roots should be active alot .

3. i think the most active users should be rewarded without them this place would be dead and maybe a few other secitons were we can talk about other animes and manga chapters.
Back to top Go down
Deadman
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Deadman

Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas!!!!!!!!!!!   Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 9:50 pm

Don't speak in that language again!
Back to top Go down
The Demon Shukaku
Chunin
Chunin
The Demon Shukaku

Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas!!!!!!!!!!!   Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:23 pm

FORGET ABOUT IT!!! Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Deadman
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Deadman

Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas!!!!!!!!!!!   Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 5:57 pm

So childish!

Last edited by Deadman on Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Demon Shukaku
Chunin
Chunin
The Demon Shukaku

Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas!!!!!!!!!!!   Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 4:43 pm

study drunken Sleep
Back to top Go down
Deadman
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Deadman

Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas!!!!!!!!!!!   Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:44 pm

screw you!

Last edited by Deadman on Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deadman
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Deadman

Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas!!!!!!!!!!!   Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:43 pm

good job bro!
Back to top Go down
The Demon Shukaku
Chunin
Chunin
The Demon Shukaku

Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Ideas!!!!!!!!!!!   Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 4:56 pm

If any 1 wana post us some ideas than post them here, we'll read em and......we'll c about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas!!!!!!!!!!!   Ideas!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ideas!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Akatsuki Forever, The Official Akatsuki - Pain Forum :: Your Voice :: Any Ideas?-
Jump to: