Akatsuki Forever, The Official Akatsuki - Pain Forum
Arrancar Training Academy Tendo10

Join Akatsuki Forever, the first Akatsuki - Pain forum, More Fun And Secret Posts Will Be Revealed!

Plus, the forum contains exclusive anime wallpapers, join to see them!
Arrancar Training Academy Tendo10

Join Akatsuki Forever, the first Akatsuki - Pain forum, More Fun And Secret Posts Will Be Revealed!

Plus, the forum contains exclusive anime wallpapers, join to see them!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

((Akatsuki Forever)) Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace., Welcome to the first Akatsuki - Pain forum, you will find the biggest Akatsuki and Pain fans right here, SHINRA TENSEI!

HomeGamesLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arrancar Training Academy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SageoftheSixPaths
Training With Sensie
Training With Sensie
SageoftheSixPaths

Arrancar Training Academy Empty
PostSubject: Arrancar Training Academy   Arrancar Training Academy EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:05 am

I am willing to train anyone who wishes to learn how to fight here.

Just post and I'll reply and we can either train in pm or in a thread.
Back to top Go down
Raging Lycan
War Councilman
War Councilman
Raging Lycan

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Training Academy   Arrancar Training Academy EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 5:37 am

I'm willing to learn. Could you teach me?
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Great Samehada Wielder Silent Assassin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Training Academy   Arrancar Training Academy EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:56 pm

Stickyed because its a place to teach BFV
Back to top Go down
http://shadowtemple.forumotion.com/
Raging Lycan
War Councilman
War Councilman
Raging Lycan

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Training Academy   Arrancar Training Academy EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:14 am

SageoftheSixPaths wrote:

So, you want me to post in here or create a thread?

SN: I'm not trying to spam up the thread.
Back to top Go down
SageoftheSixPaths
Training With Sensie
Training With Sensie
SageoftheSixPaths

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Training Academy   Arrancar Training Academy EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:26 am

First what kind of abilities are you planning on using? For example an element or something else?

I use a corrosive slime as my main ability aside from the generic cero
Back to top Go down
Raging Lycan
War Councilman
War Councilman
Raging Lycan

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Training Academy   Arrancar Training Academy EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:07 pm

I am planning to use a fire element.
Back to top Go down
SageoftheSixPaths
Training With Sensie
Training With Sensie
SageoftheSixPaths

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Training Academy   Arrancar Training Academy EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:23 am

*I close my eyes and quickly reopen them. A ripple pattern spreads out from my pupils. This allows me to see 360 degrees around myself and gives my eyes the speed to kee up with fast paced movements. I streach out my my right arm and form a lime green cero coating in it.  The coating burns extremely hot on its exterior and carries corrosive properties.  I draw my zanpaktou with my left hand. The long serrated chrome blade glistens in the light, each tiny tooth of the serration reflecting the light* Acidic Touch... *a greenish clear liquid begins to drip from the teeth of my blade. Anything that comes in contact with this liquid is corroded. This teamed with the serrated blade makes it a defense shattering threat.* 

*I sonido at you and slash at you with my blade, hopeing to land even a shallow cut, allowing my acidic poison to enter your system. I then quickly spin around and swing my cero coated forearm at your head, aiming to bash your skull in. I back handspring 10 ft away from u and form a green energy down my zanp.* Slicing Acidic Moon *I swing my blade down at you releasing a half moon shaped energy blast. It flys at you extremely fast and spreads 10ft high and 3ft thick. This energy blast is infused with acidic energy allowing it to consume and slice thru reiatau based attacks and defenses. if hit it will slice right through whatever it touches.  I pull out one of my Lightning infused daggers and activate the lightning energy within it with my sp.  this will speed the dagger up once it is thrown.  I throw it directly behind the energy attack just launched at you, and it should be invisible to your sight.  If hit by the dagger it will stab into you and paralyze the area it hit.  Also since its special green lightning I will have control of the lightning.  I will direct it to enter you body and electricute your heart and brain killing you.  I then sonido above you and spit a giant blob of slime out at you. it spreads out into a web that expands 10 ft around. If hit it will wrap around you and tighten slowly corroding through your skin (armor, defense, ect...) hopefully killing you. Next I spit 5 blobs of slime around you forming a quincy type star, with you in the center.  The acidic slime then forms a pentigon around you and shoots up into the air instantly.  The walls are made up of acidic slime that is specifically is designed to corrode and consume reiatsu/reshi based attacks/defenses.  The walls of the slime begin to close in on you growing taller as they become closer together.  I pull out a black cero capsule and hold it in the palm of my hand.  it expands out into a black cero ball in my hand* Black Cero of Death *I shoot the cero down into the opening of the pentagon down at you.  If hit your flesh will be melted away and your bone turned to ash leaving no reminants of your existance behind*

That's one of my more complicated moves. Let's see how u do so I can see where ur weak points are so we can improve
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Training Academy   Arrancar Training Academy EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:12 pm

im willing to learn how to BFV if your willing to help
Back to top Go down
http://shadowtemple.forumotion.com/
Uchiha Itachi
The Legendary Uchiha
The Legendary Uchiha
Uchiha Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Training Academy   Arrancar Training Academy EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:04 am

SageoftheSixPaths wrote:

can u train me pls. ///^^ \\\
Back to top Go down
Raging Lycan
War Councilman
War Councilman
Raging Lycan

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Training Academy   Arrancar Training Academy EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 10:15 am

Ahhhh.....I suck at this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrancar Training Academy   Arrancar Training Academy Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrancar Training Academy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Akatsuki Forever, The Official Akatsuki - Pain Forum :: Bleach Freeverse :: Bleach Roleplays & Battles-
Jump to: