Akatsuki Forever, The Official Akatsuki - Pain Forum
Forum Moderation - Root Hunter Ninjas & Mods - Page 2 Tendo10

Join Akatsuki Forever, the first Akatsuki - Pain forum, More Fun And Secret Posts Will Be Revealed!

Plus, the forum contains exclusive anime wallpapers, join to see them!
Forum Moderation - Root Hunter Ninjas & Mods - Page 2 Tendo10

Join Akatsuki Forever, the first Akatsuki - Pain forum, More Fun And Secret Posts Will Be Revealed!

Plus, the forum contains exclusive anime wallpapers, join to see them!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

((Akatsuki Forever)) Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace., Welcome to the first Akatsuki - Pain forum, you will find the biggest Akatsuki and Pain fans right here, SHINRA TENSEI!

HomeGamesLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Moderation - Root Hunter Ninjas & Mods

Go down 
+5
The Ultimate Terminator
Andy
George Hyuga
Kisame
Deadman
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Deadman
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Deadman

Location : The eternal flame of life that cannot be extinguished, the origin of which cannot be explained!

Forum Moderation - Root Hunter Ninjas & Mods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Moderation - Root Hunter Ninjas & Mods   Forum Moderation - Root Hunter Ninjas & Mods - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:19 pm

Guys!

Please read this thread carefully to know your abilities.
And read this thread to learn about Infractions https://akatsukiforever.forumotion.com/announcements-f13/the-infraction-appeal-thread-t66.htm

And most importantly read the RULES https://akatsukiforever.forumotion.com/forum-rules-f12/forum-rules-t26.htm#217

And don't mess about with your powers please!
Back to top Go down
http://www.akatsukiforever.com
Deadman
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Deadman

Location : The eternal flame of life that cannot be extinguished, the origin of which cannot be explained!

PostSubject: Re: Forum Moderation - Root Hunter Ninjas & Mods   Forum Moderation - Root Hunter Ninjas & Mods - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:11 pm

George Hyuga wrote:
- Name: George Hyuga

- EXP:i have been in a few forums and always had followed the rules

- Reason: because i want to help make this place more active and a happy place for members

- Forum Dream: to be a role model for others and make everyone proud of my hard work

- Deadman's Test: pending

- Why I'm Here: i'm here because i love making friends and to help others out

Accepted!
Wait for my PM!
Back to top Go down
George Hyuga
I AM ZIM!!!
I AM ZIM!!!
George Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Forum Moderation - Root Hunter Ninjas & Mods   Forum Moderation - Root Hunter Ninjas & Mods - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:24 pm

Kisame wrote:
George Hyuga wrote:
Kisame wrote:
can u tow us how to give infractions ?

how? i never really have given an infraction

George hyuga is now a part off the forum ROOTS congrats george

thanks you all ^^
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Great Samehada Wielder Silent Assassin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Forum Moderation - Root Hunter Ninjas & Mods   Forum Moderation - Root Hunter Ninjas & Mods - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:22 pm

George Hyuga wrote:
Kisame wrote:

George hyuga is now a part off the forum ROOTS congrats george
Back to top Go down
http://shadowtemple.forumotion.com/
George Hyuga
I AM ZIM!!!
I AM ZIM!!!
George Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Forum Moderation - Root Hunter Ninjas & Mods   Forum Moderation - Root Hunter Ninjas & Mods - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:51 pm

Kisame wrote:

Back to top Go down
Kisame
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Forum Moderation - Root Hunter Ninjas & Mods   Forum Moderation - Root Hunter Ninjas & Mods - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:49 pm

Back to top Go down
George Hyuga
I AM ZIM!!!
I AM ZIM!!!
George Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Forum Moderation - Root Hunter Ninjas & Mods   Forum Moderation - Root Hunter Ninjas & Mods - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 3:40 pm

- Name: George Hyuga

- EXP:i have been in a few forums and always had followed the rules

- Reason: because i want to help make this place more active and a happy place for members

- Forum Dream: to be a role model for others and make everyone proud of my hard work

- Deadman's Test: pending

- Why I'm Here: i'm here because i love making friends and to help others out
Back to top Go down
Deadman
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Deadman

PostSubject: Re: Forum Moderation - Root Hunter Ninjas & Mods   Forum Moderation - Root Hunter Ninjas & Mods - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:32 pm

Kisame wrote:
name.Kisame

Age. 19.

EXP. ive been a mod on a few forums i was fair and careing i dont out up with spam bots or flamers or bullys you break the rules friend or not you still get punished .

Reason. the reason i wanna become a root member is to keep this forum safe from spam bots and flamers also hackers and i want to be somone who people can depend on .

forum dream. my dream is to be a great member and well known not to cause trouble but to have fun while being on this forum .

Deadmans test. pending.

why am i here ? . im here to have fun and hang out on this forum im here because i supported deadman from day 1 i helped him become the god he is today.

Sheet Accepted!

You will be PMed a small Test, pass it and you will become a Root Hinter Ninja!
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: Forum Moderation - Root Hunter Ninjas & Mods   Forum Moderation - Root Hunter Ninjas & Mods - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 5:43 pm

name.Kisame

Age. 19.

EXP. ive been a mod on a few forums i was fair and careing i dont out up with spam bots or flamers or bullys you break the rules friend or not you still get punished .

Reason. the reason i wanna become a root member is to keep this forum safe from spam bots and flamers also hackers and i want to be somone who people can depend on .

forum dream. my dream is to be a great member and well known not to cause trouble but to have fun while being on this forum .

Deadmans test. pending.

why am i here ? . im here to have fun and hang out on this forum im here because i supported deadman from day 1 i helped him become the god he is today.
Back to top Go down
Deadman
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Deadman

PostSubject: Forum Moderation - Root Hunter Ninjas & Mods   Forum Moderation - Root Hunter Ninjas & Mods - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:01 pm

Moderators & Super Moderators

The squad who keep this forum highly secure, they are this forum's secret weapon!

Forum Roots lead the Mods, and are the most respected people in the forum (after the War councilmen), plus they hold most of my Admin powers.

Being a Root is fantastic thing but you must hold some big tasks, you all must know that being a Root is a huge responsibility, but they do get some breaks though .

*** Notice: These rules and statics apply for Moderators as well.

Ok, let's get into action!

Before you could think about becoming a Root you should have at least 100 posts and 10 rep power and 2 weeks on the forum, plus I'll also test your forum knowledge to make sure your not here to fool around (Mods are chosen by the Admins).

* To become a Root you should pass a small test, just read this template, fill it and paste it in this thread:

- Name: Your Name.

- Age: Your Age (don't lie about this, I can find this out easily, age won't stop you from being a Root).

- EXP: Your forum experiences (How many forums you worked in as a Mod or an Admin), this won't change anything It's just to feed my nosiness, so don't lie because I will discover that when I see your progress.

- Reason: Tell me WHY you want to become a Root.

- Forum Dream: What is your ambitions in this forum?

- Deadman's Test: Did you pass my forum revision test? If you lie or try to scam the judges you will be forbidden from any fun on this forum, just write (Passed or Pending...), to take the Test PM me your rquest.

- Why I'm Here: What do you like most in this forum?

* Now let's learn about Root's abilities:

1- A Root has the ability of Editing/Moving/Deleting Threads and Posts.

2- A Root Can give Infractions to people who make fouls, read the "Infraction Appeal" thread.

3- A Root has the ability of banning sometimes, a Root can ban a member in theses situations:
- A DIRECT insult to the Admin (any kind) or a HUGE insult to a Mod.
- Making a forbidden foul, read the "Forum Rules" for more Info, if any foul has (Forbidden Foul) attached to it then it's the one I'm talking about.
- If he collects more than 20 Infraction points, but you should inform me first.
- Spam-Bots: Ruining the forum by spanning everywhere and spreading BAD posts (it should be obvious that he is here to make some chaos).

4- No Root can be banned or infracted unless I say so.

* Responsibilities:

1- You should post at least each 5 days.

2- You should watch the forum carefully for any fouls.

3- You should act well, that means I won't be expecting any fouls by you.

5- Lock any Dead/Unwanted/Solved thread.

6- Delete any BAD posts, don't delete any threads without my permission.

7- Balance the REP system.

How To Moderate Threads

- To moderate threads just head to the bottom of the page and you will find these buttons [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.], or you can go to the quick moderation tools just under it, or you could press the "moderate this forum" button.

- To moderate posts (stick, announce...etc) just press "Edit" and head for the bottom boxes.

Finally, I want all you guys to read all the rules and guides on this forum to stay away from mistakes and misunderstanding the members, plus it's very IMPORTANT for a Root to read the "Infraction Appeal" thread (I don't want any wrong infractions to be given).

**** The Forum Rules:
http://www.akatsukiforever.com/t26-forum-rules#575

**** Infraction Appeal:

Spoiler:

Some Notes:

- Expiry dates should not be above 5 weeks or less than 1 week (but there are exceptions).
- Expiry dates may vary according to the situations.
- No mod can infract a member before sending this form to him and posting it in the "Infraction List" thread.
- Mods are allowed to lower/higher the punishments if they see that it's a bit harsh on the member.
- No mod is allowed to infract another, he can report him and i'll deal with him.
- Be very wise when using infractions, always make the right decision without over rating the situation.
- If anyone has any concerns about an infraction he received then just PM me the Infraction form you received.

*** How to give Infraction Points:

- Go to the User's profile.

- Go to the Infraction Points bar in the bottom of his main profile, it will look like this [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

- Justify it according to the amount he should be Infracted, if he passes 20 THEN BAN HIM!

- When you infract someone post the infraction appeal that you have sent him here: http://www.akatsukiforever.com/t64-the-infraction-list#641

**** When you ban someone send the "Form Of Ban" to this thread: http://www.akatsukiforever.com/t112-banned-members

And the ban form should look like this (Please revise the forum rules first!!!):

Spoiler:

---Good Luck To Everyone---

Last edited by Deadman on Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:29 am; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Moderation - Root Hunter Ninjas & Mods   Forum Moderation - Root Hunter Ninjas & Mods - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Moderation - Root Hunter Ninjas & Mods
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2