Akatsuki Forever, The Official Akatsuki - Pain Forum
Create Your Village Tendo10

Join Akatsuki Forever, the first Akatsuki - Pain forum, More Fun And Secret Posts Will Be Revealed!

Plus, the forum contains exclusive anime wallpapers, join to see them!
Create Your Village Tendo10

Join Akatsuki Forever, the first Akatsuki - Pain forum, More Fun And Secret Posts Will Be Revealed!

Plus, the forum contains exclusive anime wallpapers, join to see them!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

((Akatsuki Forever)) Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace., Welcome to the first Akatsuki - Pain forum, you will find the biggest Akatsuki and Pain fans right here, SHINRA TENSEI!

HomeGamesLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Create Your Village

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Itachi
The Legendary Uchiha
The Legendary Uchiha
Uchiha Itachi

Create Your Village Empty
PostSubject: Re: Create Your Village   Create Your Village EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 1:42 am

creating a village is an easy thing , but reading all the Beta System Rules is not easier , unless u're aware of 'em.

However, u should read all the rules carefully before u try 2 post anything
*oh* and by the way ... double posting is not allowed (use ur edit button).

good luck.
Back to top Go down
Andy
Ninja Academy Student
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Create Your Village   Create Your Village EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:52 pm

i'll post mine after a few days, i'm really busy right now, i'm excited!
Back to top Go down
Andy
Ninja Academy Student
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Create Your Village   Create Your Village EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:51 pm

i'm on it!
Back to top Go down
Deadman
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Deadman

Location : The eternal flame of life that cannot be extinguished, the origin of which cannot be explained!

PostSubject: Re: Create Your Village   Create Your Village EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:49 pm

yes it is my friend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.akatsukiforever.com
Andy
Ninja Academy Student
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Create Your Village   Create Your Village EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:48 pm

this village war thing looks great, it's like "holywar", i love that net game Smile

i wanna make one!
is it really that easy?
Back to top Go down
Deadman
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Deadman

Location : The eternal flame of life that cannot be extinguished, the origin of which cannot be explained!

PostSubject: Create Your Village   Create Your Village EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:11 pm

* Before you can create a village you should pass "The Kage Exams", plus you should have some background about Naruto Shippuden.

Here are the steps to create your nation:

- Village Name: The Village Hidden In The ____ "Blank".

- Village Headband: A symbol that is placed on your headband.

- Village Description: A full biography view on your village including (Location, Buildings, Weather, Features and your extra Info).

- Village Information: Everything about your village including (History, Battles, Traditions, Creation Story, Kage's Story and Issues, Uniform...etc).

- Jutsus: Place the Jutsus witch are pending for approval in the village thread, don't show it to anyone after it got approved, just keep it in your village's forum.

- Members: People who requested to join, no one can be in your village unless he requests that by posting a request, if desires to leave he should inform the Council first then the Council will remove him by themselves.

- Allys: Villages, Rogues and Missing Ninjas who ally with you by posting an alliance request.

- Village Banner (Optional): You post in a pic "Banner" that symbols your village, but don't steal from other villages!

- Village Theme (Optional): Any video or song that might represent your village theme.

- Notes: Any note for people who visit your village.

** Each Approved village will have a forum for themselves that no one accept them can enter, there you can discuss everything about your village with the members.

So post in the Village Creation Template above with the info in a thread in this section and wait for approval.

Last edited by Deadman on Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.akatsukiforever.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Create Your Village   Create Your Village Empty

Back to top Go down

Create Your Village
Page 1 of 1