Akatsuki Forever, The Official Akatsuki - Pain Forum
The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here! - Page 2 Tendo10

Join Akatsuki Forever, the first Akatsuki - Pain forum, More Fun And Secret Posts Will Be Revealed!

Plus, the forum contains exclusive anime wallpapers, join to see them!
The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here! - Page 2 Tendo10

Join Akatsuki Forever, the first Akatsuki - Pain forum, More Fun And Secret Posts Will Be Revealed!

Plus, the forum contains exclusive anime wallpapers, join to see them!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

((Akatsuki Forever)) Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace., Welcome to the first Akatsuki - Pain forum, you will find the biggest Akatsuki and Pain fans right here, SHINRA TENSEI!

HomeGamesLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here!

Go down 
+12
SageoftheSixPaths
Nagato
Natsu
sara-chan
WindScar22
Andy
Taker369
George Hyuga
Kisame
zozo
The Demon Shukaku
Deadman
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Natsu
S-Class Mage
S-Class Mage
Natsu

The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here!   The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:40 pm

then by all mean Yang Yang welcome to the family bounce
Back to top Go down
Yang Yang
Training With Sensie
Training With Sensie
Yang Yang

PostSubject: Re: The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here!   The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:38 pm

oh well. i'm not asking for apologies or whatever. just want in. you know be a badass member of a supposed to be badass forum...xD
Back to top Go down
Taker369
ANBU Captin
ANBU Captin
Taker369

PostSubject: Re: The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here!   The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:27 pm

forgive nagato he must miss read your post
Back to top Go down
Yang Yang
Training With Sensie
Training With Sensie
Yang Yang

PostSubject: Re: The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here!   The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:12 pm

who's ashenreaper?

i'm a reaper? do i rip off things and stuffs?

no sir i'm not that reaper. and thank you for answering and i really didn't mean to berude and disrespectful. i was just asking. and offering help?

i thought this forum is badass since akatsuki is badass...so where did i disrespect somebody again?
Back to top Go down
Taker369
ANBU Captin
ANBU Captin
Taker369

PostSubject: Re: The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here!   The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:31 pm

Yang Yang wrote:
oh and another thing...can i help you guys in correcting some misspelled words on the forum? on thread titles and sub forums as well?

so this forum will not look like it's made by a 3-y..eh you know?

we could use as much help as we can get but thats not place to say go ahead for now just try and be a respectful member that is all i can say
Back to top Go down
Nagato
Child of Prophecy
Child of Prophecy
Nagato

PostSubject: Re: The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here!   The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:09 am

You're AshenREAPER ?

First , It doesnt look like its zoomed. The size of the forum already suites itself.

Second, we would like to tell you that our Admins are aware of this and will fix this in the near future.

Other Questions ?
Back to top Go down
Yang Yang
Training With Sensie
Training With Sensie
Yang Yang

PostSubject: Re: The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here!   The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:17 am

oh and another thing...can i help you guys in correcting some misspelled words on the forum? on thread titles and sub forums as well?

so this forum will not look like it's made by a 3-y..eh you know?
Back to top Go down
Yang Yang
Training With Sensie
Training With Sensie
Yang Yang

PostSubject: Re: The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here!   The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:04 am

why is this forum all zoomed in? i checked my browser and the problem isn't at my end?
Back to top Go down
Deadman
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Deadman

Location : The eternal flame of life that cannot be extinguished, the origin of which cannot be explained!

PostSubject: Re: The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here!   The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:16 pm

plz don't call me sir!

just call me deadman, chief, dude or anything similar Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.akatsukiforever.com
Natsu
S-Class Mage
S-Class Mage
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here!   The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:13 pm

will do Deadman sir
Back to top Go down
Deadman
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Deadman

Location : The eternal flame of life that cannot be extinguished, the origin of which cannot be explained!

PostSubject: Re: The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here!   The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here! - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:32 pm

they have no copy right lol

and Dib, if you really want me to change ur name then just PM me and i'll confirm it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SageoftheSixPaths
Training With Sensie
Training With Sensie
SageoftheSixPaths

PostSubject: Re: The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here!   The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here! - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:39 am

You should take the "viz" out so you can't get sued for copyright infringement. lol
Back to top Go down
Nagato
Child of Prophecy
Child of Prophecy
Nagato

PostSubject: Re: The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here!   The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:27 pm

Dib wrote:
i would like to have my Name changed to Natsu i picked the name dib out of bordem and all honesty Dib doesnt fit me at all i know it might be to late to ask for things due to me being banned but the username change would really give me a fresh start im not demanding one im asking plz.

You have a good record on this forum, so I take it Sir Deadman's gonna do your request (or the other admins).
Oh well only the "Viz Admins" can change your name.
Back to top Go down
Natsu
S-Class Mage
S-Class Mage
Natsu

PostSubject: Re: The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here!   The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here! - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:15 pm

i would like to have my Name changed to Natsu i picked the name dib out of bordem and all honesty Dib doesnt fit me at all i know it might be to late to ask for things due to me being banned but the username change would really give me a fresh start im not demanding one im asking plz.
Back to top Go down
Deadman
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Deadman

PostSubject: Re: The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here!   The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 10:19 pm

Back to top Go down
sara-chan
The Lovely Princess
sara-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here!   The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:41 am

Deadman wrote:
anything that's on ur mind Wink
well, i wanna know y i have to post more be4 sendin pms??
Back to top Go down
Deadman
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Deadman

PostSubject: Re: The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here!   The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 2:21 am

anything that's on ur mind Wink
Back to top Go down
sara-chan
The Lovely Princess
sara-chan

PostSubject: Re: The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here!   The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here! - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 12:24 am

can i rly ask anythin here???
Back to top Go down
Deadman
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Deadman

PostSubject: Re: The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here!   The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:59 pm

WindScar22 wrote:
Excuse me. I was told that if I joined I'd become a Moderator or some sort. I wondered if someone could make me one or not, since it said so. Thanks.
It's too early for that, just be a little more active and post around then I'll trust you enough and i'll make u a mod!
Back to top Go down
Deadman
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Deadman

PostSubject: Re: The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here!   The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:55 pm

George Hyuga wrote:
Kisame wrote:
quick question i see a member with this Forum Assassination and Infraction League but yet i dont see a thread about F.A.I.L. unless i missed somthing
You saw that here?
F.A.I.L is a rank not forum power, in that stupid NVF they use it to give someone the power of giving infractions, and that's stupid!

Forum Assassin and Infraction League was given to Thefinalkamehameha21 because he was my 3rd member here.
Back to top Go down
WindScar22
Fresh Villiger
WindScar22

PostSubject: Re: The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here!   The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 12:55 pm

Excuse me. I was told that if I joined I'd become a Moderator or some sort. I wondered if someone could make me one or not, since it said so. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/ILoveKari22
Kisame
Great Samehada Wielder Silent Assassin
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here!   The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:49 pm

yes i did it was werid
Back to top Go down
http://shadowtemple.forumotion.com/
George Hyuga
I AM ZIM!!!
I AM ZIM!!!
George Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here!   The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:45 am

Kisame wrote:
quick question i see a member with this Forum Assassination and Infraction League but yet i dont see a thread about F.A.I.L. unless i missed somthing
You saw that here?
Back to top Go down
Kisame
Kisame

PostSubject: Re: The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here!   The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:54 pm

Back to top Go down
http://shadowtemple.forumotion.com/
Deadman
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Feudal Lords Headmaster
Deadman

PostSubject: Re: The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here!   The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:42 pm

btw, i like your sig Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here!   The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official ANBU help thread ... Ask anything here!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next